Google cloud platform is a cloud computing service offered by the god of internet : Google since 2008. Google cloud computing is the basic infrastructure of services like YouTube, Google Drive and Blogger. Now google is offering 12 months free trial of google cloud server. You can use it to host a simple blog or build a complex application like Windows RDP Server. If you are searching for free hosting service, this is best chance to try tech giant’s cloud free for a whole year. Keep reading to know a simple trick to get free hosting at google cloud platform.
Features of the google cloud platform free tier.
- Google will provide you free $300 credit for 12 months to invest in google cloud platform.
- It’s always free feature allows you to try participating products for free up to their non-expiring usage limits.
- You can use your free credits to call any paid API or service at google cloud platform.
- Only new customers who had never used free trial are eligible for this offer. So if you had already taken a trial, you can create a new google account and start with it.
- In a free trial period, you are not permitted to use more than eight virtual CPU’s.
How to get a free trial of google cloud computing?
It’s very simple and easy method to get free google cloud server. Just login to your google account and follow below steps.
- Open official google cloud platform offer web page in your web browser.
- Hit Try it free button then select your country and agree with Google’s terms&conditions.
- Now you have to fill up your account details like name, address, postal code, credit/debit card etc.
Unfortunately, you can’t use prepaid credit cards like in digitalocean free hosting coupon loot. But at the same time, most visa and master card with EVM chip works fine with google cloud platform. So if you do not have credit card fulfilling all requirements, you can go with another alternative like Amazon web services.
- Click on start my free trial button after carefully filling all information. And you are ready to go with free services of google cloud platform.
Note that you will not be charged automatically after free trial period. If you want to continuously use google cloud computing, you have to upgrade to paid account. Your data and other resources will be available for additional 30 days after expiration period. In this period either you can upgrade your account or export your data by contacting Google’s billing support. After this additional period of 30 days, neither you can access nor export your data even if you upgrade.
At last on free google cloud server.
This was a useful tutorial on how to get free $300 credit for 12 months on google cloud platform. So don’t miss this unique opportunity to try google cloud computing and google cloud server. And don’t forget to tell us about your experience at google cloud platform. Your experience values a lot for us.